November 7, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I am going to lay it all out right here and now. I long for the day I can get a good picture of my children at the Pumpkin Patch. Is that too much to ask? I don't really think so. Apparently, my children do. Every year we have gone. Every year this mother has left horribly disappointed. It would be one thing if my children were just generally not photogenic. Such is not the case. They take the cutest pictures....not at the Pumpkin Patch though. I am starting to wonder if maybe these pumpkins are emitting some kind of chemical that changes the personalities of my girls. So without further ado, this is all I've got for you. And the sad thing is, the cutest picture of them doesn't even have the first pumpkin in it (unless you want to count the big wooden painted one). Maybe next year! A mother can always dream, right?


On another note our computer has been in the fritz, so there will be many new posts in the next few days to play catch-up and a great new blog design just around the corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment