November 24, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure

My girls are hams. I think they get that from my dad. They love to have their picture taken and videos made of them singing. As of late, we have added singing songs to our bedtime routine. One of the songs they choose to sing every night is the theme song to Dora the Explorer. They usually don't get all the words right but I hate to correct them because it's so darn cute the way they sing it.

For your viewing pleasure today, I give you Miss Maddie singing said song.




Maddie is easily distracted and has to be reminded of the words from time to time. Zoe, however, is a whole different story. She is usually very focused during her performances. Although we taped her rendition of Dora, I cannot help but share her second selection. Warning: She gets increasingly louder as the song progresses. Why? She's 4, that's why! I guess. Please pardon my laughing in the background at her crescendo (I am sure you can hear me laughing in the background at Maddie also).

Miss Zoe sings her ABCs.




Aren't they the cutest? Next time I think I'll charge admission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment