November 11, 2010

Some People

I thank God for the people He places in our lives. Today I thank Him for Del and Jean Williams. Two weeks ago we received cards in the mail for Maddie and Zoe's Birthday. They were from Del and Jean. Del and Jean are not people that we see often but they frequently let us know they are thinking of us. The Williams are Meredith and Adriane's grandparents. They are so sweet to think of us on birthdays and anniversaries as well as many other times. There really are no words to describe how much that means to me! Due to the infrequency that we actually see Del and Jean, I don't think Maddie and Zoe really remember them like they do others in our lives. But rest assured as they grow older and can understand our family dynamics (we are still not sure they really grasp that Meredith and Adriane are their sisters since the don't live with us anymore),  I will make sure they know about how wonderful Del and Jean are. Maddie and Zoe have been longing for a Disney Princess dress. So with the money in the cards, that is what they went to Walmart and picked out. They were so proud. They really don't understand how they got them , but I do. Each time I see the blue and green dresses, I am reminded of Del and Jean and encouraged by their giving.


0 comments:

Post a Comment