October 5, 2010

Here we go!

Admittedly, my last attempt at blogging left something to be desired but I have returned with a greater sense of resolve. Yes! I can do this! You see, the girls will be four within a matter of mere weeks and boy have they developed into quite the characters! I think there was a show on television once named something like Kids Say the Darndest Things! Indeed they do. So with that in mind and my never ending list of things to do I have decided that this is the easiest way to keep track of those cute (and not so cute) things they say and do so that one day I can blackmail them with it. And to encourage my endeavor I have cashed in on a blog makeover gift certificate given to me by my marvelous hubby last year for Christmas. Yes that was nine months ago, but who's counting anyway? So with that said watch for lots of birthday month pictures (yes of their fourth birthday, I promise) and a cool new blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment